Friday, March 1, 2013

Plan for March and maybe June 2013

This month, I will be once again attempting the Ultimate Blog Challenge (writing 31 blog posts in 31 days). I made a half-hearted attempt to do it in January, first here and then on my writing blog. The first attempt was not a complete failure; I did learn some important lessons doing the UBC.

The most important lesson that I learned was that I needed a posting plan to actually accomplish the UBC. And today, I thought that I would share my projected plan with you.

Over the next month, possibly two months, I am going to be doing a series of related posts on some of the astrological studies that I have been doing lately. These posts will be periodically interrupted by some of the usual stuff that you have learned to expect from this lunatic with a soapbox. Plus I plan on starting to do book reviews again on this blog. So I am not sure how long it will take to finish off the series of posts that I plan on doing...they might end up running until the end of April.

In the series, I am going to be examining the "birth charts" of the original Golden Dawn (and some other charts), various aspects of the charts, and the symbols of the zodiac degrees--mainly. Hopefully, one will be able to tell why I am fascinated by this line of research. And if not, you can just blame the whole series on me being a lunatic with a soapbox--after all, that is what people normally blame my behavior on.

No comments: