Saturday, October 22, 2011

20th Annual Denver Witches Ball

Are you ready for the Witches Ball?
So next Saturday (October 29th, 2011) at this time of night, I will be at the annual Denver Witches Ball. For the first time in like forever, I will not officially be Toni's helper. On the other hand, I get to keep an eye on my god-daughter all night...which sounds like it is going to be a lot more work. I might bring my Doctor Who scarf with me, just in case I need to tie her to a chair.

For those who do not know this is the twentieth anniversary of the Denver Witches Ball. It is held at the Highlands Masonic Center, 3550 Federal Boulevard, Denver Colorado. Doors open at 6 pm. Admission is $20 for adults, and $5 for children 12 and under. The midnight samhain ritual is free (show up after eleven if you are just attending the ritual). There will be music and a costume contest, as well as a cafe serving food.

And remember if you see me tie my god-daughter to a chair, I am doing it for the safety of the entire community. That is my story, and I am going to stick to it.

Toni is going to be selling pottery (not jewelry) at this event; and one of our friends, Jo, will be sharing the booth space and selling bath salts and healing oils.

No comments: